DS Domination Review – 2 Major Warnings Before You Join
Would you believe most people looking for a DS Domination Review are actually looking for information to justify them NOT taking action and going for it?
Yo, Jeff here.
And what I mean is some people are actively TRYING to gather reasons to convince themselves that this won’t work for them.
Come on, you know what I’m talkin about here.
Sometimes it’s easier to temporarily live with our excuses and made up obstacles than to face the truth, nut up, and take some uncomfortable action towards our real goals.
Well guess what?
Despite the fact I believe that if you go lookin for something, you will usually find it…
…it is tough to find something about the company and opportunity to hate on.
But there are some things you need to know if you’re trying to decide if you should take a swing at it.
Peep this quick video if you want skip the reading ;)
Alright, let’s take the gloves off.
What Is DS Domination?
It’s the digital love child of Roger Langille, Kevin Hokoana, and Hitesh Juneja.
Like Wade, Bosh, and James without the egos; these guys are phenomenal at their individual skills on their own and are proving that together the sum is greater than the parts.
Like a perfect storm these guys have meshed their expertise to build something unique.
…Roger, a long time eBay Power Seller doing millions of dollars a year in drop ship sales
…Kevin, a six figure earner in the network marketing space
…and Hitesh, a talented computer programmer
put together a comprehensive online video course to teach average people how to harness the power of drop shipping to earn an income from home.
Whatcu talkin bout Willis?
Drop shipping is really just buying products at a lower price and selling them to a buyer for a higher price. The ingenious part is the drop shipper (the wholesaler) inventories and ships the product to the buyer for you.
No stressin about inventorty/holding costs and zero shipping headaches.
The only thing you need to worry about is whether you should crack the Dom P or hold out for the Cristal with your profits on the sales spread.
Now if this whole concept is new to you don’t stress.
The video training is literally a step by step guide designed to take someone from absolute novice with zero background to profitable and capable of earning a full time income drop shipping if they so desire.
Brand new people with zero experience are earning money online first time ever.
Typically most companies who offer an opportunity to make money online do so by paying affiliates for selling their products or services to others as well as over riding commissions on any other affiliates brought into the company.
Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that.
I actually used to consistently earn hundreds of thousands of dollars in those companies before I found a more profitable business model that gave me more control and came with much less headaches.
What makes the drop ship training the bomb diggity is that the actual products purpose is to help the end user earn an income online.
Are you starting to pick up what i’m puttin down here?
Can’t sell your way out of a wet paper bag? No sweat, you’re good.
No one in their right mind would ever join you in a business opportunity (again)? No biggie, you’re good.
Heck do you just hate dealing with people at this point? Lol no problem, you’re good!
The products themselves really are the fastest, simplest path to making money online.
Peep the full product line in all it’s glory:
- DS Domination Pro: In this introductory product Roger takes you by the hand through 19 modules of pure eBay crushing for beginners gold. This is Rogers fool proof playbook for earning profits with smaller items on eBay and Amazon. With Pro profits typically range between $5-$100 per item sold. With this training as well as the live webinars you get access to you can begin to implement immediately to get into profit.
- DS Domination Elite: Feel like milking a little more of that sweet commish from each of your listings? When you upgrade to Elite you will gain access to more sites to buy wholesale from as well as a scraping software tool that is going to not only make you more money but save you a lot of time. With Elite profits typically range between $100-$200 per item sold. These 10 training modules are for people who want to start to make life changing income through drop shipping.
- DS Domination Unleashed: This is the Fight Club of courses so naturally you won’t hear a lot of people davulge what’s inside. Roger spills his guts on some of his most coveted strategies that allowed him to sell millions on eBay and become an eBay Power Seller. You will learn some of the very best kept secret places to buy wholesale from; more tools to make your life easier; secret cash back methods to receive 2%-20% back on items you’re ordering anyways; and even how to reduce your Paypal merchant fees. Unfortunately that’s all I can tell you. As you know the first rule of Unleashed is not to talk about Unleashed.
Cost: $249/one time
- DS Domination Monopoly: If there was a Doctorate in Amazon this course is it. By the end of it you will know Amazon inside and out. You will know how to buy items at the lowest prices possible, how to effectively list products, how to research the best products to sell, and a lot more.
Cost: $499/one time
- Market Xtreme Pack: For the marketers out there looking for the best strategies on how to market the program you will find a lot of what you need to get started with this. This course covers everything from traffic to lead generation, lead follow up, as well as some amazing live webinars from top level marketers.
Cost: $199/one time
- Affiliate: For those wishing to participate in the affiliate side of things and market these courses to others you will need to become an affiliate. Again this is optional and not mandatory to make money online using the drop shipping strategies taught in the other courses.
All of these products give you access to different levels of knowledge and understanding in how to make money drop shipping.
They build on each other so take them on one by one and learn and implement as you go.
Remember this is designed for the brand new person who doesn’t even know how to spell eBay.
The water is just fine, so dive in.
For those wishing to market the program to earn extra money on top your drop shipping profits there is an optional affiliate component.
You will need to purchase the product you wish to make commissions on AND pay the monthly affiliate fee to take advantage of this.
You can earn 50% commissions on any products you own as well as commission on people they refer up to 10 tiers deep.
I’ll let Kevin break it down for you in this quick video!
Obviously the compensation plan is fair and works…
BUT… and this is a big but (like Kim Kardashian big)
If you don’t have a consistently good track record in online marketing, have a huge list, or aren’t really well networked you’re barking up the wrong tree when it comes to business opportunities.
The reality is you’re much better off to become a student of the business and apply the drop shipping techniques taught in the training than to try your hand at being an affiliate or building a team.
Yes I’m an affiliate and what I just said will likely hurt my income but the truth is that the team building and affiliate game are cut throat, lack control, and are close to impossible for 95% of people to even come out ahead let alone earn a significant income (check the stats).
And I’m not picking on DS (in fact they are likely one of the better ones). But this is the case with most MLM/affiliate opportunities.
My advice: make your money drop shipping and leave the affiliate side alone.
I’ve actually created a new 20k a month income stream doing something outside of the affiliate/mlm space that has much less competition and way more control.
If you want to see a live case study of it go here.
- A product that teaches customers how to REALLY make money online for next to nothing without recruiting or building a team of any sort.
- A solid track record and literally thousands of positive testimonials.
- A company that continues to add new training and products for their students to become profitable drop shippers.
- As good a job as the founders have done to put together a solid opportunity it’s important to be aware that the company is still very young. New companies have hiccups and issues constantly and can be unstable compared to companies with long track records, cash reserves, and/or significant backing.
- Because the companies product (drop shipping) relies on external companies (eBay and Amazon) there is an element of uncertainty. It is not likely that eBay or Amazon are going anywhere anytime soon but you do need to rely on these companies among others to make your business run. If you do not operate inside these companies guidelines you could find yourself out of business.
- Drop shipping may be simple and profitable, but it still requires time and work. The product line certainly shortens the learning curve but you will still need to put in the work daily and likely have some trial and error to see a profit.
- Like most companies in the business opportunity arena the “failure” rate will no doubt be high. People will get their hopes up that they can build a big team and business only to have them dashed when they realize how much work that really takes.
Look, I’m an affiliate of the program, so naturally this review has a bias like everything does.
With that being said, I’ve tried to fairly offer you my view of the products and opportunity.
Now 99% of the time when I look at a company and their products I would say something along the lines of…
“If you like the products become a customer, if you want to create cash flow be prepared to invest some serious time and effort recruiting a team before you make a cent. If you can’t recruit and build, you’ll never make it so don’t waste your time.”
Some companies in the home business opportunity space appear to almost come up with a product as an after thought. Almost as a clever way to implement a compensation plan.
People join programs and purchase the products (whether they want them or not) to gain access to the income potential that comes as compensation for recruiting others to follow suit behind them.
I think it’s absolutely refreshing that the drop ship training products here can stand on their own as legitimate training to help anyone make money online.
Someone can become a customer, go through the training, not talk to another soul about the business (online or offline) and start to immediately generate an income from home.
But remember just because you CAN make money, doesn’t mean you will.
Even as a customer you need to be willing to go through all the training and implement it properly.
This still takes time, effort, and patience.
If you’re looking at this from an affiliate angle you need to be willing to learn how to market if you expect to make any sort of significant income from that part of the program.
As an affiliate don’t even think about joining this with an “I’m desperate and hope this is easy money” mentality.
You will need to invest the time and effort it took full time six figure marketers like me to learn how to succeed at a high level.
Get It Poppin
Alright, I know you’ve been waiting patiently for the warnings.
I wouldn’t hold out on you homeboy/girl.
I touched on this earlier but it’s worth mentioning again.
Drop shipping is a great way to make money online and it is simple, but it still takes work.
It’s going to take going through the training provided and implementing what you’re learning with faith as you’re learning it.
Like anything else that is foreign and new to you, there will likely be times when you get frustrated or confused.
The good news is it doesn’t take long to move through this phase and comfortable with the process as is really evident by all the people who have never done this before who are having success.
Affiliate marketing/internet marketing and building a team is tough. Really tough.
Right out the gate you’re going to be competing with people (like me) who have years of experience and a skill set that takes an incredible amount of time, patience, and often money to learn.
Now I’m not here to step on your Chuck Taylor All Stars or squash your dreams.
If you’re up for the challenge than make it happen captain.
But I feel inclined to tell you that there’s an easier way that I believe is pound for pound a better business model.
If you’re down to ride and want to not only learn to crush it with drop shipping then click the link below.
Thanks for hanging out and going through this DS Domination review. Feel free to drop some comment bombs and share away.
Your (brutally honest) buds,
Jeff & Jess